henky1 vaiodream.com

A petroleum engineer by profession, an adventurer by heart, a dreamer by nature.... It's all about a dream world and everything that I'm dreaming of.

NG
For more pictures,
click here !
Journal

Finding your VaioDream archive :



Power by:

Hi guys,
Only the blog-part of my website will be posted in three languages; English, French and Indonesian! I hope it would be a nice cultural interaction ..... Have a nice reading.
Thursday, December 05, 2002
 
Idul Fitri - Mohon maaf lahir dan batin

These Indonesian words mean : Sorry ..... Yes, in the end of the holly month of Ramadhan, we ask everybody for forgiveness.
Forgiveness for all the mistakes that we've done to them.
Like I do guys .....
Les mots Indonésiens au dessus, ça veut dire : Pardon. Voilà ......C'est la fin de Ramadan! En Indonésie ..... on vient chez les autres pour se pardonner ! J'adore toujours ce moment, depuis j'étais petit. Je peux sentir la paix dans cette fête sainte.
Teman2, selamat merayakan hari raya Idul Fitri, dengan setulus hati saya memohon maaf lahir dan batin :)




copyright © 2002 Henricus HERWIN